International Delivery Options
Please note that additional postage charges may apply if due to the size or the total weight of the order it needs to be split into separate parcels.
Zone B: Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Rarotonga, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa
Zone C: Cambodia, China, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Korea - Republic of (South)
Zone D: Canada, England, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America, Wales
For enquiries about delivery to countries not listed, please use the 'contact us' option on our website.
- We are only able to supply internationally to the countries listed as zones B, C and D above. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to other countries.
- Some items featured on this site are prohibited from being shipped to certain countries. You will be notified within the checkout if any item in your bag cannot be delivered to your shipping country.
- Items currently unavailable (on backorder or on waitlist) are unable to be shipped internationally.
- Large, oversized and personalised items, along with gift cards and Next products are unable to be shipped outside of New Zealand.
- Under International Customs Laws we are unable to send wooden items, cane items, food items or goods that may be considered dangerous (eg. knife sets) internationally.
- When reordering an item from a return, full postage rates apply to return the item, as well as to reorder.
- Any applicable taxes or duty charges are to be paid by the recipient of the package.