EziBuy provide an alternative payment option. Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for your EziBuy purchases. Buy what you want today, receive your order just as normal and pay it off in four equal, interest free instalments fortnightly.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option available in New Zealand.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at EziBuy; the minimum purchase amount is $50 and the maximum purchase amount is $800 whether you link your Afterpay account to either a credit or debit card. In addition, Afterpay's automated system considers a number of different factors in determining which orders they approve.
- Afterpay is not available at EziBuy for the purchase of gift cards, top-ups, back ordered or waitlisted merchandise.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- The first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks.
- If you wish to return your goods, EziBuy’s normal returns policy applies. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer's terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Please visit Afterpay FAQs