By Fairfax & Roberts Real Pearl Modern Twist Duo Stud Earrings
Style Number: 217300
The Real Pearl Modern Twist Duo Stud Earrings create a bold assymetrical effect. Made from freshwater pearls and sterling silver, the small pearl rests on the ear whilst the largest slighly peeps from below the lobe.
- Freshwater Pearls
- Button Shape
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Size: Small Pearl: 7.5-8mm wide; Large Pearl: 11mm
Perfect statement earring to be worn from day to night.
Timeless and captivating, our pearl range is made to last, to be passed down through generations. But how long your pearl jewellery will maintain its vibrant colour and shine depends on how you store and care for it.Storing your pearl jewellery
Pearls are incredibly soft and delicate, which is why we provide a special By Fairfax & Roberts pouch and box. We strongly recommend storing them in there, so they won't rub or scratch.
Avoid storing your pearls with other jewellery to prevent rubbing against other pieces that may cause scratching on the pearl's surface.Caring for your pearls
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft, microfibre cloth after wear.
- If you notice any stains or makeup, use warm soapy water (pure soap only) to clean the marks, then ensure pearls are completely dry.
- Check the stringing of your pearls. Normally, pearls should be restrung every 24 months, depending on frequency of wear. A good way to tell if they need restringing is by assessing whether the knots between each pearl appear stretched or frayed.
- Did you know? Your body's natural oils can benefit the pearls!
Pearls require a bit of TLC; like other jewellery, they react badly with chemicals. As such:
- Avoid wearing pearls in water as it will perish the silk they are strung on or the adhesive used to attach them to earring fittings. Be especially aware that the chemicals in chlorinated water will permanently damage the pearl, resulting in a dull pearl with no lustre.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, makeup, tanning and lotions to avoid tarnishing, marking or discolouring the pearls. If the pearls are exposed to any of these, you may wipe them over with a soft damp cloth.