You can redeem EziBuy gift cards online or over the phone for the
product of your choice. Any remaining balance may be used on subsequent
purchases. Gift Cards may be topped up if required. You can check the
balance of your gift card by clicking ‘check balance’.
Note: Gift cards purchased online will be delivered in a separate parcel
(at $2.50 per card) to the rest of your order and a signature is
required on delivery.
- A gift card is redeemable for merchandise sold by EziBuy.
- It is not returnable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- A gift card expires 12 months from the day of purchase or, if later, its activation or last top up. Any unused balance remaining on the gift card at expiry will not be refunded or credited.
- A gift card cannot be replaced and EziBuy shall not be responsible for any gift card that may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- A gift card purchased in New Zealand (or through the New Zealand website or contact centre) is valid only in New Zealand.
- A gift card is a plastic card or email voucher pre-purchased from EziBuy for any amount between $10 and $300. Gift cards can be purchased and are redeemable either online, via any EziBuy retail store (excluding outlet stores), or through our contact centre.