The poncho is the perfect layering piece; you can wear with skinny jeans, a long sleeve merino tee’s in winter and pair with ankle boots to balance out your look.
Positives of ponchos?
– One-size fits all!
– They’re great as they cover problem areas if you’re not feeling body positive on a particular day.
– If it has a cowl neck then it’s acting as a scarf too!
– It’s a fashion statement.
– If you wanted to, you could wear something equally awesome underneath. Like two outfits in one!
– It’s easy to hang on the washing line and doesn’t need to be ironed.
– The way that it falls gives a streamlined, elegant and flattering look.
AS SEEN ON:
As seen above, the Capture European Oversized Poncho made from a mix of cotton and viscose. We’ve paired it with leggings, sunnies, heels and silver jewellery but you could dress down and wear with black jeans and ankle boots.
Take it to the next level: You could even go as far as wearing with thigh-high boots (we’re bringing out a pair in Winter!) and thick black stockings.
Are you a fan of the poncho? Let us know in the comments below.
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need.