Looking for a new book to read? Join ‘Easy Reads’, the EziBuy Book Club and get new books selected for you each month.
Annabel Langbein brings together all you love about Summer. The beach, the food, the family, the fun and the colour! ‘Celebrate Summer’ is the latest recipe book from Annabel Langbein and it inspires delicious, healthy and summery food choices for the upcoming holidays.
The recipes are easy to make, the images are beautiful and throughout the book there are handy hints on cooking in the kitchen so you can easily entertain friends and family.
“Get everyone to bring a plate to contribute to the table, then spend a few hours savouring all the good things summer has to offer” Annabel Langbein, on Summer Entertaining with friends and family.
Recipe favourites include raw berry cheesecake, fiery Sriracha beef, a traditional honey-glazed ham, gluten-free brownies, vegan aioli, fancy cakes, alcoholic and virgin drinks…. there is literally something for everyone with over 100 fresh new recipes.
At the EziBuy headquarters we’ve enlisted a team of inspiring chefs and sent them into the kitchen with Annabel’s recipe book. We’ll be sharing their experience on the blog in the weeks to come. Why don’t you try out some recipes and let us know how you get on? We’d love to see what you make.
If you haven’t read it yet, we met up with Annabel Langbein and we got onto the topic of reading. She’s shared with us her favourite novels at the moment. Have you read them? What did you think?
You can purchase the book from the EziBuy Christmas Shop or win one of two signed copies below.
Would you like to join the Easy Reads Book Club? We have 2 signed copies of ‘Celebrate Summer’ to giveaway! Sign up to the Easy Reads mailing list to go in the draw.
Signed up already? No worries, consider yourself already in the draw!
[toggle title=’Click here for Celebrate Summer Easy Reads Book Club Questions‘]
Respond to our Book Club questions in the comments section below:
– What was your favourite recipe from the book?
– How often do you use vegetables in your cooking that has been grown locally or found at a farmers market?
– The concept of sharing your baking and cooking is apparent in the book. What are a couple of your favourite family recipes? Have you shared those with your children and/or friends? How have recipes played a part in your own childhood and adult life?
– Annabel has shared tips throughout the book. Has there been a trick or tip that has resonated with you?
Let us know what you think in the comments below or comment on social media with the hashtag #easyezireads [/toggle]
Anyone is able to participate by commenting below, or by using the hashtag #easyezireads on social media.
Terms & Conditions
– Information produced by us on how to enter the competition and prizes for the competition form part of these terms. By entering the competition, you are deemed to accept these terms.
– Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents, except employees or immediate family members of employees of the EziBuy Group.
– To enter the draw to win one of 2 signed copies of ‘Celebrate Summer’ by Annabel Langbein, let us know your name and email address by completing our entry form on Life & Style Your Way.
– Competition ends at midnight [AEST / NZT] 29 October 2016.
– 2 prize winners will be randomly selected by EziBuy based on chance on 1 November 2016.
– 2 x prize winners will receive ‘Celebrate Summer’ by Annabel Langbein via post.
– Our determination of the prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
– Delivery of the prize within New Zealand or Australia will be free of charge.
– Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or credit note.
– The prize winners will be notified via email.
– The failure by a prize winner to claim the prize before 5pm 4 November 2016 will result in their prize being forfeited.
– We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by you (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with the competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
– We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
– You authorise us to collect and hold personal information, to be used to conduct the competition and for future promotional purposes (you will be signed up to our Life & Style Blog mailing list). You understand that you have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about you, which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to provide the personal information requested on the entry form will result in the entry being invalid.
– The Promoter is EziBuy Limited, Level 4, The Textile Centre, 1 Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand. Tel 0508 500 500 (from within NZ) or 1800 148 148 (from within Australia). ABN 13 398 168 301. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPM/16/05851; ACT: TP 16/05851
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need.