EziBuy Book Club Easy Reads: Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay
Looking for a new book to read? Join ‘Easy Reads’, the EziBuy Book Club and get new books selected for you each month. This month, it’s Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay by Jill Mansell.
Clemency isn’t looking for love when she meets Sam, and he doesn’t make a brilliant first impression when she sits next to him on a plane. Yet by the end of the flight a real connection has been made. Clemency senses this could be something special… until she discovers that Sam has deliberately thrown her contact details in a bin. Oh well, his loss.
So Clemency returns to St Carys in Cornwall and gets on with her busy life and career alongside best friend, boss and local heartbreaker Ronan. When Clemency’s glamorous stepsister Belle appears, smugger than ever now she’s found the perfect man, Clemency’s happy for her, really she is… until she discovers Belle’s perfect man is Sam.
We have 10 x copies of the book to giveaway! It’s easy to win, just sign up to the Life & Style Your Way weekly newsletter to go in the draw. Every week we round up what’s been happening on the blog – from homeware edits, summer dressing and fashion trends you need to know about. It’s a great way to stay informed with what we’ve been up to!
Once you’ve finished reading the Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay, join our conversation! We’ve listed 4 questions below that you can answer. Anyone is able to participate by commenting on this blog post, or by using the hashtag #easyezireads on social media.
Book Club Questions: 1. Did you think the characters, their relationships and the story were believable in the book? Why? Why not?
2. There were strong female characters in the book. Out of Clemency, Belle, Kate, Marina and Josephine who do you feel you most relate to? Why?
3. Did you like the book? If you have read any of the author’s other books, how does this compare?
4. Clemency and Belle had made promises to each other. What did you think of those choices? Would you have done the same thing?
Let us know what you thought of ‘Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay’ in the comments below or comment on social media with the hashtag #easyezireads
Are you looking for more books to read? Check out our previous Easy Reads Book Club books here.
We’ve read the book and loved it! So far it’s making its way around the EziBuy head office and both Penny and I agreed that although it’s extremely cheesy and easy to read, we thoroughly enjoyed it. For us both, it included the perfect amount of romance, comedy, fashion and sass.
Do you want a casual sundress like Clemency? Want shoes like Belle?
Competition Terms & Conditions
– Information produced by us on how to enter the competition and prizes for the competition form part of these terms. By entering the competition, you are deemed to accept these terms.
– Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents, except employees or immediate family members of employees of the EziBuy Group.
– To enter the draw to win one of ten copies of ‘Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay’ by Jill Mansell let us know your name and email address by completing our entry form on Life & Style Your Way. By completing the entry form you are signing up to our newsletter.
– Competition ends at midnight [AEST / NZT] 19 January 2017.
– 10 prize winners will be randomly selected by EziBuy based on chance on 23 January 2017.
– 10 x prize winners will receive the book via post.
– Our determination of the prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
– Delivery of the prize within New Zealand or Australia will be free of charge.
– Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or credit note.
– The prize winner will be notified via email.
– The failure by a prize winner to claim the prize before 5pm 26 January 2017 will result in their prize being forfeited.
– We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by you (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with the competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
– We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
– You authorise us to collect and hold personal information, to be used to conduct the competition and for future promotional purposes. You understand that you have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about you, which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to provide the personal information requested on the entry form will result in the entry being invalid.
– The Promoter is EziBuy Limited, Level 4, The Textile Centre, 1 Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand. Tel 0508 500 500 (from within NZ) or 1800 148 148 (from within Australia). ABN 13 398 168 301. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPM/15/00633; ACT: TP 15/06333.
Post Views: 161
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.