Hi! My name is Ljubenka Milunovic. I’m a model & blogger for Sara by Ezibuy and would love to share with you what I keep in my handbag!
I love to buy handbags and generally I buy big rather than small ones. I travel a lot and have two young children so I’m constantly adding to my everyday staples.
When I’m working, especially in New York, my bag gets filled up pretty quickly with work related stuff, so one big bag is the way to go for me. Everything has to fit. Typically, I have the following in my handbag everyday:
1. Phone. My iPhone 6 Plus goes everywhere. Let’s face it, we have become so dependant and reliant upon these devices. When I’m traveling (usually every week), the extra-sized iPhone Plus tends to be enough for quick, domestic trips.
2. Filofax. I love to write things down and am old-school like that. I stick to what works for me and even though it adds extra weight in my handbag, I have access to my world, a pen and paper at all times.
3. Water bottle/canteen. Any one who knows me, knows I drink A LOT of water. I simply have to have it on hand, always. By carrying my own canteen, I also help eliminate landfill waste by doing my own little bit where and when I can for the environment.
4. Sunscreen. I put sunscreen on my face before I leave home every morning. During the summer/warmer months I carry around my favourite sunscreen in my handbag in case I need to reapply (Actinica SPF50+ broad spectrum). It never hurts to have it available for unexpected days outdoors or for the kids to use.
5. Nail file. To maintain my nails in-between mani/pedi visits (which is every 2-3 weeks approximately), I can’t go past my glass nail file from Sephora. It files my nails so smoothly and its super gentle.
6. Tissues. You can’t have enough tissues on hand. From dirty hands, runny noses, spills, stains and kids in general, I always have a travel pack in my bag.
7. Mints. Who wants coffee breath? Not me. Carrying mints in my bag is my answer to fresh breath at all times.
8. Perfume. My latest, absolute favourite, signature scent is non other than Santal 33. Its strong, heady scent is simply delicious. I always get asked what am I wearing. A quick spritz after lunch is a ritual of mine.
9. Reading glasses. For the finer print of todays fonts, my Warby Parker specs go everywhere these days.
10. Hand sanitiser. My favourite hand sanitiser is Clean Well’s all-natural version. It’s alcohol free and smells lovely. It also comes in an orange scent (I have these little sprays littered in many of my other handbags ready to go and my car). My kids are used to sanitising their hands by now.
11. Sunglasses. I never leave the house without my sunglasses. I have an obsession with them. The latest brand I’ve gone nuts over is Valley Eyewear, Australia. They are well made, fashionable, different and well-priced. Check them out!
12. Lipsticks. In my make-up bag (which I always carry with me because you just never know), I always have at least two different lipstick shades. My everyday is ‘Twig’ by MAC and at the moment I’m loving ‘All fired up’, also by MAC.
13. Eyelash curler. I love beautiful skin and fabulous lashes. So, before leaving home I like to curl my lashes. I always carry my curler with me in make-up bag just in case they need a little pick-me-up throughout the day. I also use them for work every time.
14. Vitamin E oil. This little bottle is great for dry skin and goes a long way. I’m on a plane all the time so having a little extra moisture and hydration works for me. I tend to use it on my lips and hands.
15. Lip Balm. My Madre Bees organic vanilla lip balm is light and smooth for everyday wear. I’m all about hydration for my skin and body. I buy products that are organic/natural whenever I can. My family and I try and avoid products that contain parabens, sulphates and petrochemicals.
16. Dental floss. No one likes greenery in their teeth or food bits stuck in between so dental floss is the way to go for me. I floss everyday without fail.
17. House/Car keys. This is a no brainer.
18. Wallet. I’ve had my Il Bisonte wallet for almost 10 years now. I’ve had the elastic strap replaced a couple of times however, its big and functional enough to hold everything I need safely and securely.
19. Hand cream. I love having hydrated and smooth hands. My long-time favourite is L’Occitane’s Shea Butter for Dry Skin. It comes in a convenient travel size which is great for any handbag.
20. Mascara. I don’t usually wear make-up when I’m not working so currently in my make-up bag is a MAC mascara in black. Again, I’m prepared for a change of plans anytime. I like to use my own mascara for all of my shoots/jobs.
21. Eye pencil. For years, I’ve been a huge fan of Sue Devitt’s Eye Intensifier Pencil in a variety of colours. This pencil can be an eyeliner or an eyeshadow so its multipurpose functionality works for me.
22. Make-up bag. This gorgeous Muumuu Heaven bag holds all my make-up essentials easily, is compact, eco-friendly and is uniquely fabulous.
23. Hand bag. My large, black/gold New York handbag is one of my many big bags and was purchased for me by my darling husband. Knowing that a sturdy, good quality bag is important for all my daily needs and travels.
Do you have any questions you’d like to ask Ljubenka about what’s in her handbag?
Post Views: 54
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.