1. Printed Umbrella – Wave goodbye to the traditional black umbrella and pick up an umbrella in a fabulous print! Animal prints remain a hot trend this season and an animal print umbrella is an easy way to work this trend into your winter wardrobe.
2. Sara Printed Scarf – The easiest way to bring your current look up to date is to add a scarf in a fun print. Wear with neutrals and your scarf will really pop.
3. Sara Heeled Slouch Boots in Chocolate – These chocolate coloured leather boots will keep your feet warm and dry this winter, with the added bonus of elongating your legs when worn over your favourite pair of slim leg jeans or leggings.
4. Sara Boyfriend Cardigan in Teal – Try swapping your trusty black cardi for one with a little more personality. Not only does this cardigan come in one of this season’s hottest colours, it’s made of soft merino – perfect for winter layering.
5. Pin-tuck Satin Heeled Bootie in Magenta – Jewel tones remain on-trend. These booties will keep your feet warm and add a pop of colour to your daytime or evening look.
Post Views: 71
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need.