Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best and that’s definitely the case with this recipe for delicious white chocolate and bailey’s fudge.
Perfect if you’re in a hurry, this white chocolate & Bailey’s fudge can be whipped up and in the fridge in under 15 minutes – pretty good for a fudge if you ask me!
The best part? Unlike many other fudge recipes you don’t need to boil sugar or keep an eye on the temperature; it really is as easy as popping three ingredients (yip, three) in a large pot and stir until combined.
All you need to make this fudge – which is perfect for gifting – is white chocolate, a little bailey’s and a tin of condensed milk. The finished fudge is unbelievably creamy and full of flavour – bundle some in wax paper and wrap in this gorgeous gift wrap for a quick and easy present.
The beauty of this recipe is how versatile it is – you can play around with the ingredients to create all kinds of delicious fudges. Why not try using dark chocolate & peppermint, or white chocolate with freeze-dried raspberries? The possibilities are endless with this one.
- 1020g white chocolate, broken
- 1 can condensed milk, 395g
- ½ cup Bailey’s
- Line a pan with baking paper or non-stick foil and set aside
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined
- Pour into prepared pan and place in fridge to cool
- Once set slice into squares using a sharp knife. Store in the fridge