Stepping out of your comfort zone is a great way to push your boundaries. Not only will there be a thrill in it, you also can benefit from it!
Stacey has just returned to the work place after being on maternity leave and although it’s easy to fall into a easy pattern with what you wear and put on your face, it’s fun to experiment with a new beauty look.
We went a bit more glam here as she’d never worn much makeup before so I wanted to gently push her outside her comfort zone. A cool toned smokey eye works so well against her eye colour and darker skin tone; and paired with a soft nude lip, glowing skin, sculpted cheeks and defined brows, this was a great look for her.
Beauty products used:
- Contour Stick Trio – Contour the side of your nose, under the cheekbones. Bronze above the contour shade on cheekbones, and highlight the bridge of the nose, middle of the forehead, under the eyes and your chin.
- Brow Tech Matte Pencil Dark Brown – Using soft, feathery strokes, define your natural arch, starting at the base of the hairline. Fill in sparse areas and use spoolie brush to distribute colour evenly.
- Double Exposure and Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palettes – For best results, first wet the brush, then press it against your hand or tissue to remove any excess water. Then, dip the damp brush into the pan. (We recommend a damp brush versus a wet one).
- A Lights Lip and Cheek Colour in Hollywood Highlight
- Lipstick in Honey – Apply to face, lips and/or cheeks for a beautifully illuminated veil of natural color. Blend with the included buffing sponge.