Feng Shui is a form of ‘house therapy’.
It’s an energetic and spiritual connection with your environment. It’s about energy flow, positive relationships and a physical language – meaning whatever is going on in the physical space is communicating what’s going on with you. If your home is looking a bit sad as we enter into the warmer months of the year, Feng Shui and Spring cleaning are a really great way to reboot and create transformation in the home and life.
1. Keep the rooms looking light and bright.
2. Freshen up with flowers and indoor plants – great for symbolising a lively and energetic mood.
3. Add wind chimes to invite positive energy.
4. Reflect on what you want through mirrors. It’s a small-space trick that never fails to make a huge difference.
5. Take the edge off by including comfortable, texture rich adornments throughout the house. Sharp, uncomfortable and pointy décor is not good Feng Shui.
Have you tried feng shui before? What do you think about the foundation? Let us know how you get on with updating your home in the comments below.