Our Minimalist Homeware Edit based on book, The Girl Before
We’ve been reading The Girl Before and feeling inspired by the home decor in the book so we decided to create a minimalist homeware edit!
The book, The Girl Before revolves around One Folgate Street. It’s a special and different kind of home that tenants need to follow multiple rules to live there. Like you must arrange your spices in alphabetical order, no rugs or ornaments, complete a questionnaire at random, clean spaces etc. Would you like to read the book? Get hooked and start the first 70 pages of the book here or enter the competition below!
OUR MINIMALIST HOMEWARE EDIT
Are you a fan of minimalist homeware? Do you find it easy to keep your home tidy? Let us know in the comments below!
We have 10 x copies of the book to giveaway! It’s easy to win, just sign up to the Life & Style Your Way weekly newsletter to go in the draw. Every week we round up what’s been happening on the blog – from homeware edits, seasonal dressing and fashion trends you need to know about. It’s a great way to stay informed with what we’ve been up to!
Once you’ve finished reading the The Girl Before, join our conversation! We’ve listed 4 questions below that you can answer here. Anyone is able to participate by commenting on the blog post, or by using the hashtag #easyezireads on social media.
Are you looking for more books to read? Check out our previous Easy Reads Book Club books here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
– Information produced by us on how to enter the competition and prizes for the competition form part of these terms. By entering the competition, you are deemed to accept these terms.
– Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents, except employees or immediate family members of employees of the EziBuy Group.
– To enter the draw to win one of ten copies of ‘The Girl Before’ by JP Delaney let us know your name and email address by completing our entry form on Life & Style Your Way. By completing the entry form you are signing up to our newsletter.
– Competition ends at midnight [AEST / NZT] 16 February 2017.
– 10 prize winners will be randomly selected by EziBuy based on chance on 17 February 2017.
– 10 x prize winners will receive the book via post.
– Our determination of the prize winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
– Delivery of the prize within New Zealand or Australia will be free of charge.
– Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or credit note.
– The prize winner will be notified via email.
– The failure by a prize winner to claim the prize before 5pm 21 February 2017 will result in their prize being forfeited.
– We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by you (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with the competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
– We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
– You authorise us to collect and hold personal information, to be used to conduct the competition and for future promotional purposes. You understand that you have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about you, which you may exercise by contacting us at email@example.com. Failure to provide the personal information requested on the entry form will result in the entry being invalid.
– The Promoter is EziBuy Limited, Level 4, The Textile Centre, 1 Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand. Tel 0508 500 500 (from within NZ) or 1800 148 148 (from within Australia). ABN 13 398 168 301. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPM/15/00633; ACT: TP 15/06333.
Post Views: 170
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.