Now that the winter chill is creeping in, it’s time to start thinking about re-assessing your shoe-drobe for the next season.
Lucky for us, EziBuy has such an incredible range of shoes to choose from that not matter what you need, you’ll be covered. But to help you sort through the masses of shoes that are available, I wanted to share with you three of the most versatile shoes for Autumn that I think should live in every shoe-robe.
1. The Ankle Boot
I think Ankle Boots are some of the most versatile shoes around! You can wear them with pants and dresses, dress them up or down, and most of the styles at the moment have quite a solid heel so you can run around in them all day long.
Here are three of my top picks from EziBuy at the moment…..
1. Leather Zip Detail Boots: I love the zip detail on these puppies – it draws a flattering vertical line right up your leg, which, along with the pointed toe, gives a lengthening effect. If in doubt, start with a black ankle boot too – it’s the most versatile colour as you can wear it with jeans and dark pants as well as with a dress/skirt and black opaque tights.
2. Next Western Shaped Ankle Boots: If you’re feeling a little more adventurous, add some colour to your ankle boot. This kakhi colour is bang on trend for the season and will work back well with most colours. If you’re unsure what to wear them with, keep the rest of your outfit really simple (ie all the same colour), and make the boots the key component.
3. Leather Shorty Ankle Boot: A nude ankle boot is a great trans-seasonal shoe as you can wear it in the slightly warmer weather with a bare leg and a dress/skirt. It pretty much has the same effect as a nude shoe in that it lengthens the leg by becoming, in essence, invisible on the leg.
2. The Statement Shoe
The simplest way to think about styling a Statement Shoe is to remember to make IT the POP piece in your outfit. Draw attention to your fabulous shoes by keeping the rest of your look simple and understated. Trying wearing a single colour (like black) head to toe, or neutral fabrics like denim are always good too (particularly with animal prints).
1. Bronze Pull On Sneakers: A statement shoe doesn’t always have to be dressy, it just needs to make a statement and these bronze pull-on sneakers will do just that! Even popping them on with a white tee and jeans will give your outfit an extra pop!
2. Leather Cage Bootie: Statement shoes also don’t have to be a crazy print or colour – they just have to be fabulous! And these babies certainly are! Pair them back with skinny black pants and a glam black top for a sexy, edgy nighttime outfit.
3. Leather Peeptoe shootie: A shootie is just what it sounds like, a cross between and shoe and a bootie (usually they are just a super low-cut boot). These animal print heels will certainly make a statement no matter what you wear them with, but to draw extra attention to these amazing shoes, try pairing them back with a sexy black dress, or rock them with rolled up jeans and a white tee for a more day-time look.
3. The Smart/Casual Shoe
Smart/Casual is always one of those things that my personal styling client agonize over! But it’s actually really easy to get it right! These three shoes are not as casual as a trainer or a ballet flat, but aren’t as dressy, or uncomfortable as a heel can be all day long.
Give these three a try, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
1. Next Cut-out Chunky Shoes: You can have a wee bit of fun with these shoes, but they can also look professional when they need to. Try them paired back with a floral dress, or with lighter denim – tan always works with light denim!
2. Pointed Patent Oxfords: Oxfords, brogues, man-style shoes are a big trend in footwear right now, they are almost the new ballet flat and they pretty much do the same job. Depending on your own personal style, you can either go classic head to toe, they look great with slim fit pants and a jacket, or wear them with a feminine summer dress to change it up a little.
3. Leather Hair Tassel Slipper: I promise these aren’t real slippers, it just the name given to them because they are so damn comfy! The loafer-style is the epitome of smart/casual as they are not quite a ballet flat and not quite a dress shoe, perfect for looking a little bit swish but feeling comfortable at the same time.
So! Three new styles of shoes for Winter to try. As a self-confessed shoe addict, I may, or may not already have several pairs of all three styles so I can personally vouch for their usefulness.
What do you think? Can you see yourself wearing any of these this Winter? Tell me in the comments below, I’d love to know!
Until Next Time, Happy Shopping!
Caitlin is a Style Coach and Fashion Writer over on her website www.chasingcait.com – check it out for most posts like this one.
Post Views: 39
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.