1. Emerge Printed Shirt 82004 – this animal print shirt is top of our must-have list due to its versatility. Pair it with your favourite slim leg or skinny leg jeans, or wear it tucked into a black pencil skirt or 7/8 pants for a more corporate look. As temperatures start to get a bit cooler, it could even be layered under a sleeveless shift dress instead of your regular white button-up.
2. Capture Cowl Neck 82356 – simply throw this jumper on over jeans or chinos for a comfortable yet classic casual look that doesn’t require any extra effort.
3. Emerge Coloured Jeans 82058 – Coloured Jeans are one of the hottest trends of 2012 worn by everyone from Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge to Jessica Alba. These statement pants are available in 4 great colours – green, red, blue and indigo. To make the colour really pop, pair them with neutral daywear.
4. Shower Proof Mac 82558 – brave the rain this winter in style. Not only will this trench keep you warm and dry, it’s available in one of this season’s hottest colours – teal! With winter fast approaching, this trench is bound to become a wardrobe staple. To accessorise, add a belt that will nip you in at the waist.
5. Capture Leather Blazer 83051 – the blazer is being described as the new cardigan and leather is one of this season’s biggest trends, making this leather blazer an absolute must have! Throw it on over a tunic length white shirt and your favourite jeans, or for extra warmth, wear over a jumper and pair with a chunky knit scarf. For a night out wear with black slim leg pants or jeans, black booties, and layer on metallic accessories.
6. Emerge Low Heel Court Shoe – these pretty animal print shoes will work well with almost any outfit. They will really pop against dark denim or coloured jeans, or tone them down for the office by pairing with neutrals.