Check out the key trends for autumn 2012 – lace, leather, animal print, monochrome & colour blocking.
1. Lace – Lace can now be worn everywhere. Perfect for special occasions or an evening out, but also looks great paired with a leather jacket or jeans for a funky day look.
2. Leather – Our ever popular leather range includes new autumn styles including the leather trench, biker, blazer, bomber, just to name a few.
3. Animal – Animal print has been in vogue a few seasons now – with the addition of snake and python print to the line up this autumn.
4. Colour Blocking – a key summer trend that’s remaining centre stage in your wardrobe this season to help lift autumn/winter blues!
5. Monochrome – In contrast to the bold colour…go mad for monochrome with a dramatic look in black and white, and shades of grey.
Post Views: 18
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.