Looking for a new handbag? Here are five of our favourites.
1. Slip this chocolate-brown tote on your arm on a casual Sunday for a bit of market shopping or brunch with your girlfriends.
Match this with an outfit of deep red, navy blue, forest green and dark browns. Winter dresses and slouchy sweaters will look great. Keep a warm undertone in your colours and bring the outfit together with a chunky gold necklace and some thick gold bangles.
Twist your hair in a loose bun or braid it back in a soft French braid to echo the braiding in your bag and you have the perfect relaxed outfit.
2. Drape your grey shopper over one shoulder for meeting with a client or drinks with your boss to chat about your impending promotion.
This will look fabulous with an elegant block-coloured blouse in merlot or burnt orange and a dark pencil skirt. Alternatively, slip on a grey patterned dress and dark blazer. Cool silver jewellery will complete this outfit.
Pull your hair up in a ponytail or clipped out of your face to keep the look elegant and uncomplicated.
3. Your nude bag is elegant but versatile, perfect for that first date and family dinner alike.
Pair this with emerald green, fuchsia, anything bold but stay away from unassertive colours like pastels. The versatility means that any outfit will work but a bit of casual- dressy style works best with fitting skirts, shirts or dresses. Gold jewellery looks best with nude bags.
Wear your hair loose with soft waves or in a low ponytail keeping the understated elegance.
4. For dinner and drinks with workmates or friends, this black and white beauty is your best choice.
For the most stunning combination, wear it with a tight black skirt and white, high-neck blouse. Peplum styled tops would look especially eye-catching. This can also be worn with your sleekest little black dress in preparation to catch some eyes on your night out.
Keep your hair out and free, straight or a soft wave will keep the look chic and make you irresistible.
5. The classic white bag is a must for any wardrobe. Perfect for a café lunch or beach stroll.
Patterned dresses and loose blouses with white in them look best. Pair this with some elegant slim trousers and low heels. Gold jewellery will best bring out the elegant golden lock.
Hairstyles like loose beach hair and side buns with highlights look great with these bags – keep it light and summery whatever the season.