Try the questions below and see if you know your stuff! Let us know in the comments below how you get on.
1. What nationality is model Gisele Bundchen?
2. In the movie Sex and The City, which designer does character Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) receive a wedding dress from?
A. Vera Wang
B. Carolina Herrera
C. Vivienne Westwood
3. The four fashion capitals of the 20th century were considered to be Paris, London, New York and which other missing city?
4. In what country did wooden platform thong sandals called geta originate?
5. Which item of clothing could be ‘maxi’, ‘A-line’ or ‘puffball’?
6. A fashionable Country Club at a park in New York gave its name to a dinner jacket or evening dress for men. Name it.
7. Coco Chanel’s real name was:
A. Marie-Eve Chanel
B. Genevieve Chanel
C. Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel
D. Marguerite Chevalier Chanel
All this talk of fashion make you want to shop? Shop now.
[toggle title=’Click here for the answers to our Fashion Quiz‘]
2. C – Vivienne Westwood
7. C – Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel
How many did you get right? Let us know in the comments below! [/toggle]
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need.